This is my personal site where I explore a bit of my relationship to the religion, as well as my thoughts on various aspects of church activities. Some are deep thoughts, others just pictures posted while out & about. Most have to do with Scientology, though some might not.
On this, however, I’ve tried to explain, as best I could, a few different aspects of my life with respect to Scientology:
- Questions & Answers on Scientology: My answers to questions from a college student on how I came into Scientology, what I like best about being a Scientologist, and my take on Scientology materials and Church management.
- Family & Deciding to be a Scientologist: How my family & upbringing had to do with my choice of religion.
- Reflecting on being a Scientology Church Staff Member: my thoughts on being a staff member at a Church of Scientology.
- Why I’m Proud to be a member of the International Association of Scientologists
- What being a Scientology parent means to me.
I also keep up a website on Scientology and Parenting, which has hundreds of articles on the subject of the application of Scientology to raising children.
I’m always game for answering honest questions about my choice of religion and participation in such, so if you have any others, please feel free to contact me.